Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stanford MBA Program Meet

So...I attended the Stanford information session today. It was a meet that I had been waiting for for close to a month. Ms. Raja Ashraf, Assistant Director of Admissions, conducted the session. She was accompanied by alums Mr. Lokesh and Ms. Kirthiga. It was a 2 hour session and it made my resolve to get into Stanford stronger. I really really hope to get admission into the GSB. The session started with a briefing on what Stanford has to offer, on the revised curriculum and on its future goals. This was followed by a Q&A period that was mainly handled by the alums. Ms. Ashraf, finally, wound up the meet with a briefing on the financial aid and the admission process. This is one school where I will really fit in well but it is also the most difficult school to get into. I know a few close ones are praying hard for me and I sincerely hope our prayers are answered.

4 comments:

Reuben South said...

I wish you luck in this endeavor. I was not among the few that were accepted to Stanford University, but it's not impossible. I'm earning my own MBA Degree elsewhere and I expect to get just as much out of the experience as I would have at a well known university. Stay persistent a creative. Doors will open as long as you push yourself hard enough.

Ashwanth said...

@reuben

Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you the very best as well for your MBA degree.

Sweta Gupta said...

Nice article did you get into stanford

way2 college said...

Investment in a Business Management program is much more beneficial compared to investment in other academic programs. Perhaps, more so in the current situation of recession. Thanks for sharing a valuable information.
Top Film Making Colleges in Mumbai