Saturday, September 6, 2008

Power Outage! Why tonight of all nights?!?

I was in the middle of, perhaps, one of the most important chats of my life when I experienced a sudden unexpected power outage. As it appears, a major part of the city had been affected. The heavy downpour didn't help either. Here I am, on the other end of the city, sitting fully drenched, and hoping, rather praying, that I haven't lost an important contact. I have been working on my one-page killer resume. The chat was, in fact, for seeking guidance regarding the same.

In other news, I led my cricket team to victory in the Quarter Finals of a tournament today morning. The Semi Final match is scheduled for tomorrow morning but I won't be surprised if it gets postponed due to the rain.

I am feeling a bit down now. Hence, not in the mood to type. I'll see y'all later...

Be good.

No comments: