Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To Goa and back again...

And I'm back!

These last few days have been awesome...it was a vacation well deserved! It felt good to get away from work and the stress. My MBA journey also needed this breather.

We hardly slept throughout the journey. Mornings were spent sight-seeing, afternoons at the beach and the evenings partying - and boy were the parties trippy or what!!

Here are some pictures of what I saw and did in Goa...


The road to Goa from Hubli....


The resort that we lived in...


View from our balcony...


The beach...


Can you spot me there??? :-D

It was one fantastic vacation...sad that it had to come to an end.

Meanwhile, ISB has started sending out interview invites to the Delhi candidates. Hyderabad candidates can expect to receive their's around the 20th of Oct. Am keeping my fingers crossed.

Time to grab some food now.

Later then...