Monday, October 20, 2008

Darden application - tips from the Director of MBA Admissions

I had planned on writing about the strategy that I had followed for my Darden application (on receiving an interview invite from Darden) but with Sara Neher advising her prospective students through her video blog, I don't think that my strategy will be as valuable as her words of wisdom. Below are her video blogs that concern application essays, recommendations, and extra-curricular activities. I hope you find them useful.





I would have loved to have seen these blog postings before I submitted my application but I am glad that I have done most things right in my application. A good reason for me to hope for the best :-)

2 comments:

Prashant said...

Got to know that my rescheduled interview will be in Hyderabad, 8th or 9th.. So if it's the same date as yours, we just may be able to meet.

Ashwanth said...

Dude...Prashant..

My interview will probably be before the 8th or the 9th (I am quietly confident that I'll be shortlisted :-D)

Nevertheless, I will travel to the ISB campus and meet you. I really do admire your approach to this whole MBA journey. We have a lot of things common (attitude et al). Keep me posted about your interview schedule. I look forward to a touch down with you.

Cheers