Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Tuesday with The Incredible Hulk

The day started with the usual workout in the morning. When I got to office, I was surprised to see a 1000 mails in my inbox. There had been an issue with our software. I quickly got down to investigating it and managed to fix it in an hour or so. Phew.... the root cause of the problem has to be debugged though...guess my team-mate will be doing that as owns that piece of the code.



Had a long meeting with the team and my manager just before lunch. Was informed that I'll be moving to another project. Am happy with the move coz I'll be more or less heading the project and the team working on that project, in the near future.



Lunch was bad. So had some pav bhaji in the evening. Decided to go to the movies after work.

And we chose The Incredible Hulk. Well...one word describes the movie...INCREDIBLE!! The special effects were amazing. The movie had a pretty decent plot, unlike its predecessor. Another thing that I really liked about the movie was the delay in showing the main protagonist. Overall, the movie is worth a watch and I can wait for the sequel which, I presume, would have the Ironman teaming up with the Hulk! Now, how spectacular would that be..sigh...why did I ever grow up ;-D

Until tomorrow...over n out.

No comments: