Sunday, June 22, 2008

and finally a blog....

After years of just reading blogs on the internet, I have finally decided to start blogging. 'Why now?' one might ask. Well...I wasn't actually lazy earlier but felt it was time I started bacause it is a good way of keeping track of things you do, sharing information with others, meeting interesting people and making new blog friends. And so here goes....



I got up pretty late today...after last night's Euro QF (was hoping that Netherlands win but Russia played well; Arshavin was marvellous towards the end of the match.). Made some breakfast and then got hooked on to the net. Spent some good time reading blogs and articles. Listened to an interview with Dr. Chetan Sankar, Professor, Auburn University. He spoke about the life of an academician. It was quite interesting. Then, I resumed with my ISB essays. Yes, I am applying to ISB this year, round 1. However, I managed to squeeze out some time to watch the French GrandPrix. I was at home the whole day. Wanted to relax a bit and take time off for myself. And I did just that !

No comments: