Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An IELTS speaking test and loadsa fun...

Its a close friend's birthday today. We took her out for dinner last night, had a bash at 12 midnight, and plan on partying tonight. For the record, She had four different cakes smashed on her face!

I had my IELTS speaking test today. I got to the center half an hour early; only to find the test postponed by an hour. I requested for an earlier appointment and they obliged. The test was pretty straight-forward. It was a personal interview. The interviewer asked me my name, place and profession. She then asked me about my school and its teachers. Then, I was asked to speak on a random topic, Physical activities that interest me, for 2 minutes. Without hesitation, I chose Weight training and Sports. This was followed by some questions related to exercises and sports - more a dialogue between the interviewer and me. And so the test ended. I think I spoke fairly well. Anyways, I am not too worried about the score.

So...its party time now...and hence, over n out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the sounds of it I think you've done very well! I remember being going with several students to their IELTS examination and just the test is stressful enough, let alone finding out the examination has been delayed!

---
uk student sews and events