Friday, July 18, 2008

IELTS overall score of 8!

I got my IELTS results today - an overall band score of 8 on 9. Though I wasn't too serious about the exam, I was pretty confident of scoring an 8.5. Was kinda disappointed on seeing band scores of 7.5 in the writing and speaking sections. I was sure that I'll get at least an 8 in both these sections. Nways, considering the fact that I hadn't prepared a wee bit for the exam, a score of 8 is acceptable.

Now, moving on to other things...we have started with cricket practice for the season ahead. We have planned an internal tournament for the company in august. The corporate tournaments will start in September. I am looking forward to scoring some big runs this year and of course, to picking up a bag full of wickets.

I have been dancing a bit too. Will be performing onstage on the 24th of July, at the HICC, Novotel, Hyderabad.

Coupla things on the todo list...watch 'The Dark Knight' and get a new battery for my laptop.

1 comment:

Akshaysri said...

Such a great articles in my carrier, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's.
GRE Training Institutes in Chennai