Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ross Videos

I had wanted to post these earlier but didn't get the time to do so. I like these videos because it gives prospective students, like me, another opportunity to connect with the school and feel what it is like to study at Ross. The first video talks about how students can benefit from the Ross MBA. The second is more specific to leadership development at Ross. It talks about the measures that are being taken to tap leadership potential.






If you had any doubts about pursuing an MBA in these pressing times or about applying to Ross then this address, by Al Cotrone - Director of the Office of Career Development, might help reaffirm the value addition that a Ross MBA provides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing our videos with your readers! I am glad that they were useful to you, and I hope that others will also get a chance to learn a bit more about Ross.

Be on the lookout for another this winter!

-Matt